Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Another Loser + Sam

Once in a while, I come across friendster testimonials that are so pathetic, I just gotta post them here. How the hell do these people continue to live their lives like this? Why dont they just shoot themselves in the face and get it over with?


well.. krystel alam mo sa tingin ko pa
ng picture mo. maganda ka at beautiful
face i have seen. you look gorgeous not
only that you are kind. yan ang nakikita
ko sa yo. kahit di pa tayo ngmeet in
personal 100% sinabi ko ay totoo. wala
halo biro at kaplastican thanks for being
a friend with me i hope na maging
success ang iyong career in life more
power. just believe in yourself kayan mo
yan krystel! god bless you!! have a nice
day!! i miss you so much!! ingatzz
palagi.. love jun...

Of course, I know this doesnt speak too well of what I am doing in my PC when I'm supposed to be working. But who cares? We are already billing the client for my chare-out daily rate anyways. Besides, I'm a Manager dammit... it's not like I have to fill out a daily accomplishment report to explain what I have been doing for the past 8 hours.



***************************

Wouldn't you be curious to find out what the world's ugliest dog looks like? Check out "SAM" in all his ghorious splendor...





Cuddly isn't he? Read about his story here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home