Monday, November 28, 2005

Crazy week

Havent been able to post anything in a while. Not because nothing blogworthy has happened... but because there was actually too much. I guess thats also because I really havent had much sleep this past week.

All in all, I am currently dealing with my dear daughter getting 3 stitches on her chin from an accident inside our home, my Aunt suffering 2 consecutive strokes that eventually led to cerebral hemorrhage and is now critical at ICU, my POC at government agency X which thankfully is recieving some attention from my colleagues in Singapore but is in danger of being abandoned because of the amount of involvement they are asking from us at such an early stage may simply be too risky, and another possible project with government agency Y which we are also supposed to submit a proposal by next week.

My mom is flying in because of the medical emergency and my brothers and I are worried about her stay here (seeing my tita), with her existing heart condition. She will make the 18-hour trip on her own since my brother and Dad wont be able to fly with her.

On the lighter side of things, I recieved a very positive update from a potential employer. They have asked me to complete an online personally test as the final step. I've been to 3 interviews with them and have always recieved good feedback. This maybe it! After all, how can I possibly fuck this up if all that's left is a stupid personality test?

More on all of this later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home