Monday, December 18, 2006

HK blues

I can't believe it's 12 degrees outside. I was here in HK last month.. it was raining a lot but it wasn't this cold. And here I am still stuck at the data center at 10:45PM, trying to trouble shoot the the network switches.

I brought 2 engineers from Manila with me. They're consultants and are the real ones who are supposed to set all this up. I can't really say I'm complaining that much. I havent exercised my techie troubleshooting skills like this for quite some time now.

We'll probably slug it out for another hour or so, and then call it a night. The Dell guys will be here tom anyway, and at least then we'll get some answers... or at least extra heads working on the problems.

*********

Lots of blog worthy stuff have happened these past weeks btw. Hopefully, I 'll have some time to catch up and write about it while I'm at the hotel.

Signing off for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home