Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bits and pieces...

I promised myself I'd try to put in at least 2 blogs a week. But I guess that really depends on what kind of shit I am in at work. The wife has been complaining whenever I spend more than an hour in front of the PC at home. What can I do? Sometimes you really have to take work at home. Sometimes there's just too much to do and so much emails to write and respond to, and you just cant finish things with people at the client site interfering you with problems, questions, and other fucking minute details. Dont forget the long meetings... I get 4 of them every week. Damn! I miss those days when I was just doing nothing all day. I remember waking up at 11AM and worrying about absolutely nothing except about what I wanted to do that afternoon or figuring out which friend I wanted to visit.... ahhh those were the days.

The folks are here in Manila for a short visit. Lots of things to write about actually. Havent seen them in over 5 years and it feels different to speak to them and move around the house knowing that I'm not the punk kid I used to be. Heck, I have a family of my own now. I hope we can finally go out and play billiards in the next few days. Its been a while since I shot some pool and I really wanna find out if the old man can still play.

My 5 yr old daughter has warmed up pretty quickly to her grandparents. She wants to sit with them, talk to them, play with them, eat with them, and pester them for the better part of the day. Already, she does this move that resembles fly girls shaking their booty. I think she will be into a lot of dancing and clubbing when she grows up. Much like her Mom.

My back hurts, I feel tired. Have had a headache from all this shit I have to deal with at work. I need a massage... I need a real good massage. Maybe a 30 minute steam bath, then some swedish and shiatsu massage... amybe a little bit of thai for the back, and then a bottle or 2 of san mig light beer. Yeah.. that's what I'm gonna do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home