Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friggin interviews

Havent really had the chance to update this in a while. Its gonna be a long weekend coming up specially with Memorial Day on Monday, and I finally have a laptop I can bring home to surf the internet and stuff so some stories should be coming very soon. Notably, our trip to Tampa last weekend was great.

I am sitting in my office desk waiting for a call. It's actually a call interview from a Company in Manila. Another referral from a headhunting firm. What the heck... let's give it a try and see if there's an opportunity worth pursuing here.

[Break]

Hmmmm... it's already 8:20 PM here and still no call. The Director of IT is 20 minutes late and counting. I can smell the chicken I bought from this chinese place. Havent had dinner yet waiting for this slow ass call...

tick.. tock.. tick.. tock

OK now I hear the Janitor has started vaccuming the corridor. I just hope this call actually does push through before the Data Center guys get here at 9PM for the routine server check.

8:35 PM - Sent an email to the guy. Will only wait for 10 more minutes and then I'm going for dinner. Of coure, dinner is already on my desk... but I'm starting to get pissed at them anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home