Saturday, May 06, 2006

Scarlett

Speaking of Lost in Translation... earlier today, I saw a rerun of that E! episode where a gay reporter at Golden Globe(?) groped Scarlett Johansson's tits on live telie. Of course nobody got slapped since the guy was gay and they were supposedly talking about her red dress. So what now? I guess it's ok for guys to do this as long as they're not enjoying themselves, sexually that is. Christ! I'd pretend to be gay for that.

Although if I was faking to be gay and did this, I don't really know how I'd fake not enjoying it. I mean holy crap, just take a look at that rack. If I ever meet her, I'll be a bigger fag than Prince... or isn't it TAFKAP now?

"Uhh... Let me just slide my penis down your throat... I just want to see if these earings go nicely with that pearl necklace"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home