Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sleeping room

We've recently made one of the empty office rooms into a sleeping room. Night shift's a killer. So it's not really a big deal when one of us goes there to catch a few Zs. Of course, back when everything was so "proper" around here, no one did it. But after the first wave of attrition... people started to be less uptight about office rules, so there ya go.

Well, someone is in there right now. Mr. Know-it-all. And he is fucking snoring so loud that we can hear him even when the door is closed. And my table is like 20 feet away from the door. I know I snore too (specially when I'm tired)... but this is UNBELIEVABLE!

******

Most of the times, I use this room just so I can have a bit of privacy when I make personal calls. But jut this week, the phone was removed... initially I thought it was because of the recent inventory that was done when a lot of the other "vacant" tables were cleared. But then I go to the conference room and find out that international calls have been disabled there too. Fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home