Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hospitals and Doctors 101

Just came from my daughter’s Pediatrician… very relieved! We really had to get a second opinion from that jackass doctor from Medical City. Her school was asking for a med certificate for the graduation next month and since my daughter’s Pediatrician was abroad last week, we settled to get it from Medical City. I mean, why not right? It’s one of the biggest hospitals in the metro, and it’s very close to where we live.

After the workup, they told us that my daughter had Primary Complex, and was also probably positive for Diabetes. I was shocked! But I’ve never really easily trusted Doctors in my life, at least not the ones that I personally didn’t know. So after learning that her Pediatrician (who’s also her Ninang) has just arrived from the US, we went in for another workup. Lo and behold, she said the X-Ray results from Medical City shouldn’t cause any alarm, a second Urinalysis also cleared any possibilities of Diabetes. Besides being a bit thin, which has always been her problem for the past couple of years or so (mainly because of slow eating habits), she’s fine!

Of all the motherfucking... I have a very good mind to drive over on Monday and bring today’s lab results to Medical City and shove it down that bitch’s throat! I wish I could fucking kidnap her daughter (if she had one) and scare the shit out of her that I've just cut the child's index finger. Asshole!

And what is the fucking deal with the urinalysis and blood test results at Medical City taking 4-5 hours each anyway? I never remembered any of those taking that long. Our second workup here today only asked us to wait for 1 hour! And that fucking bitch from Medical City made us come back twice for some other “advice” and then billed us for "more" Consultation. Fucking Leech!

And so I end this blog with a stern warning... be wary of Doctors and Hospitals that are always cocked to rob you blind. They are as opportunistic as much as they appear to be very professional and reputable. I haven’t even started to speak about what happened several months ago when my Aunt was confined and died at Fatima Hospital due to a stroke. That my friends, deserve an entire blog altogether... but I’ll save that for another day lest I start hyperventilating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home