Wednesday, February 15, 2006

6th Bday

Last Friday, we had a small kiddie party for my daughter's 6th bday at her school in Makati. Nothing fancy, I arranged for 30 pax from the nearby Jollibee. And for the love of me, I cannot really fathom how these teachers do their job and continue to handle these kids everyday. It was nice to see all of them having fun, but then one can immediately imagine the kind of headache it would be to have to do this all year long. Needless to say, the parlor games moved the mayhem a notch higher.

During the palo sebo, there was this 1 girl who caught my attention. She was picking up stuff from everywhere and sweeping them aside to one corner. Obviously, the rest of the kids were simply having a hard time trying to hold all the stuff they got while picking up the rest of the stuff, but not her:





She then systematically collected the loot afterwards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home