Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Leaving too soon

It feels too soon. Mom is flying back to the US and I really havent been able to spend much time with her. Between the 2 jobs on 2 shifts, time with the wife and daughter, I really dont have much left. I'm supposed to drop her off at the airport later at 5:30AM, and in the meantime I'm about to pull another 24 hour day. But I've already blogged too much about my stupid 24 hour days, and its beginning to get boring. Fucking tiring and boring.

They went to megamall for a last minute shopping last night. The wife says they bought some shirts for Dad, and some other gifts for my aunt. Would've wanted to buy a pair of shoes for Dad... but it's gonna be a tough gamble to do so, specially because he's so friggin nitpciky about his shoes. I dont really understand why he sent his 2 shoes over... supposed to be for me and my brother. We have more shoes than him, but I guess he probably doesnt know.

I got a text message for a job interview at this bank I applied for last year. Very surprising since this was probably around September - October 2005. The way things are turning up in my current job, I'm thinking I might wanna give this a try. nothing to loose anyway. I hope they can raise my current salary, or at least match it. At least I think they can give me better benefits. Plus I get to run my own department. Nothing like being able to practice power-tripping at work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home