Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mr. Know-it-all

I have a colleague here at the office that's quickly becoming annoying. He's one of those guys that seems to always know something about anything. The problem is, he has this tendency to out talk even those who are really into whatever shit we are talking talking about... be it hobbies, history, sports, general info, local IT companies, trends in the industry... every fucking thing. And he is fucking getting on my nerves....

He even argued with me that back in the day he used to be very much into weightlifting that he used to be a very lean 190lb SOB, with only 5% body fat. Heck, pro athletes dont even get to that low, most of the olympians are around 8%. He also claims that he used to do anabolic steroids for 3 years, and some other synthetic crap that I'm sure he only heard from some wild story from god knows who. I told him I used to be into bodybuilding myslef and told him I used to be able to bench press 220lbs for 4-6 reps. He then told me that was light.. and he used to do around 300lb+ easy. The nerve!

I asked him about the program he had, and only proceeds to tell me that he did the whole body. MWF upper body and TTHS lower body. Of course this was beginning to get funnier and funnier. I then proceeded to tell him that his program was crap, and it was obviously overtraining. I told him about my 4 day split program and the importance of working-out opposites muscles in succession like biceps and triceps, etc.

What the fuck am I doing talking to this guy? Goes to show how there is absolutely nothing I am doing at 5:29 in the morning waiting for my shift to finish.... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home