Friday, March 17, 2006

some thoughts before I head home...

Great breakfast! Soup #5. I dont really remember the last time I had this treat. For the uninitiated, its a soup topped with a bull's dick or balls. Chopped of course.

My daughter is in the run for the honor list and so she had to take the special exam for the final placement. Her teacher called the wife earlier and advised that she has been chosen to speak at her graduation next week at PICC. Nothing too fancy. A couple of lines before their class sings a medley. Still... I'm fucking excited!

The wife has also finally started reviewing for the NCLEX-RN. I had to trick her into going to the review center on the guise of "inquiring" just to force her to finally start this shit. After a short discussion with the registrar's assistant... I paid the tuition in full. That did it alright. No more excuses. Wouln't want to waste P21,000 if you're gonna ba all lazy about attending the lectures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home