Friday, May 06, 2005

Daydreaming of dreaming...

I am fucking groggy at 10 in the morning. I just finished the conference call and am now sipping a cafe mocha. I only got a couple of hours of sleep these past days.

I can't believe I was at the frigging server room till 10:30 PM when we transferred to Prod. I sent my wife an SMS that I'll be on my way home in 10 minutes 3X that day. When I finally got home at around 11:15PM, I had to punch into the night shift and start replying to my backlog of emails... there were around 16, and this was only since 3PM that day. Worse part of all is I had to be at work before 7:30 AM the next morning so we could monitor the Prod and quickly spring into action in case shit happens.

Do you know that feeling when your eyes start to get itchy? And it feels so darn good to close it tight even just for a couple of seconds? And you have this small feeling of numbness in the palm of your hands... and you cant really make a tight fist? That's me for the last few days.

The good news today is we haven’t had any reports of problems from the transfer we did and it's already been 2 days. Fuck yeah! We finally nailed the son of a bitch! The biggest transfer to Prod and no glitches. This calls for a celebration! Right after I get some quality sleep of course...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger vic said...

so inuman na!!! luwas ako sa 18. kitakits!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home