Monday, August 14, 2006

Good bye 3rd shift

OK, so I am finally moving to another company again. Can't say I'm not gonna miss my current job. When you get to do nothing and still get paid a lot, it kinda gets addicting. My new job pays more, but this one will involve real work.

I'm trying to enjoy the last days of turn over, and pretty much the last days of doing the third shift. I gotta admit, for all the things that you hate about working third shifts, there is one thing that I absolutely love about it and will surely miss. That of course, is being able to go and drink somewhere with your friends at night, and then go to work without your boss, or your wife being the smarter.

But hey, all good things have to end. Specially if you arent rich enough to retire at my age. And even specially if you're married. But dont get me started reflecting on being married...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home