Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Office Chair

One of the perks of leaving my current employer is the fact that the owner has practically given us each our own chair. Yes, each of us may take home the chair that we use. Actually, pretty much all of the other office equipments have been put on sale, including the PCs for a relatively bargain price since the Manila office will be closing soon.

And so we have been trying to claw at each other for the better chairs, regardless if it was ours or not. Most of the executive chairs have already been "reserved" by those who knew about this earlier. Bastards! But I have my eye on this nice one. It has a cool orange fabric upholstering and it reclines backwards enough to make you very comfortable, but strong enough to hold my weight... which not a lot of chairs here can do.

Someone is trying to challenge my claim on this one, so if I dont get this chair the legal way, I'm gonna fucking steal it next week during the times the security guard takes a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home