Saturday, September 02, 2006

I hate being CCd

I am technically and officially no longer connected with my previous company but surprisingly, I seem to still have access to our OWA (Outlook Web Access)... which is really uncharacteristic of the Data Center guys in Florida.

I have always been pissed off with the "cc the world" mentality there, but now I just noticed that I currently have 14,051 mails in my Inbox. This doesnt really sound that staggering except when you consider the fact that I was employed there for only 8 months. This essentially means:

8 * 24 (working days per month) = 192
14,051 / 192 = 73

So I was really getting an average of 73 emails per day.... not counting the spams that I have always been deleting daily. Sounds about right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home